Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database server, it is a software product with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications—which may run either on the same computer or on another computer across a network (including the Internet).
Anyone who works with data, tables, or databases!
Those who work in organizations where the company typically uses Microsoft databases. This course uses Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL (Microsoft SQL) variant of the SQL language.
No prior coding or SQL knowledge is required
As on 18th Jan, 2019, there are 31735+ Jobs available on Indeed.com
SQL Server Online Training Course Content
- File system
- First Normal Form
- Second Normal Form
- Third Normal Form
CREATE, ALTER, and DROP
INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE
BEGIN TRAN, COMMIT, ROLLBACK
- Filtering Data with the WHERE Clause
- Sorting Data with the ORDER BY Clause
- Aggregate data with HAVING Clause
- Grouping Data with the GROUP BY Clause
- Filtering Groups with the HAVING Clause
- INNER JOIN
- LEFT OUTER
- RIGHT OUTER JOIN
- CROSS JOIN
- Using SQL Server Functions
- Nesting Functions
- Using Date Functions
- NULL Handling Functions
- The Basics of SQL Server Data Types and Type Casting Functions
- Using Derived
- Working with CTEs
- Conditional Statements
- CASE Statements
- IF ELSE
Best SQL Server Online Training Institute in Hyderabad
Join now WinPath IT Services is the Best SQL Server Online Training Institute in Hyderabad.
Course Offering on:
- SQL Server Online Training by Expert Trainers.