Software Engineer Jobs in Hyderabad 2019
Job Title: Software Engineer
Inviting Software Engineers/Software Developers for the Drive on 16th March 2019 (Saturday) for one of our product based MNC client at Madhapur, Hyderabad.
Selected individuals will have an exceptional ability for abstract thinking, understanding complex problems and translating them to intelligently simple programs.
- Work with other engineers, managers, product management team, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative web and mobile based solutions that meet market needs.
- Maintain software developed in Microsoft .NET Technologies, ASP.NET, Standalone Applications, SQL Server and Mobile platforms and must be flexible to work on any of these platforms
- Design, build and maintain the efficient, reusable and reliable C# code.
- Translate the application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Write unit test code, maintain code quality and produce defect-free software.
- Prepare functional and design specification documents
- Work closely with QA and Product Management to resolve product issues in all parts of our software applications.
- Support our customers by proactively resolving reported issues.
- Handle multiple projects and work priorities to meet the delivery cycle.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or an equivalent Equivalent Degree.
- 4+ years of experience in C#.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server, and other Microsoft Web Technologies
- Experience in writing reusable C# libraries, SOAP/XML based Web services, and Web APIs and SQL queries
- Expert in Microsoft SQL Programming.
- Expert in the .NET framework 4.5 and MVC
- Familiarity with jQuery, jQuery UI, and AngularJS
- Knowledge of Xamarin(Android), Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 Application development, Azure Web Services or Responsive Design is a plus.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Expert in various design and architectural patterns
- Experience in designing scalable high-performance applications
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written